Easter is just around the corner, and it is the perfect time to gather friends and family for some relaxing fun. Why not host an Easter breakfast, brunch or lunch, and deck out your outdoor entertaining space with all things delicious.
For easy decorating, florals and foliage are key. And don’t forget the Easter egg hunt for the kids!
Hot Cross Buns with a twist
Prepare to impress your guests and their taste buds with this indulgent dish.
- Cut buns in half and spread on butter and jam.
- Layer them up in an oven dish, sprinkle with chunks of white chocolate.
- Add in raspberries and fill to halfway with custard. Leave to soak for around 15 minutes.
- Bake for around 40 minutes at 160 degrees in a water bath (put the dish into a larger oven pan, and fill with boiling water up to around a halfway of the bun dish). You want the custard to be just set.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve.